Sparta Shoot Sporting Clay Competition - Saturday, June 2, 2018
The Sparta Foundation is pleased to announce that the 7th Annual Sparta Shoot Sporting Clays Competition will be held on Saturday, June 2, 2018. The event will be held at the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office Rifle Range in West Monroe, LA. To participate in this year’s event, registration fee is $100 per person for a five-man team and is due no later than May 21, 2018.
We hope that you will consider taking part in a day of friendly competition with lunch provided and great door prizes. Awards will be given for overall Team Competition and Top Shot for both male and female shooters.
You may also be interested in sponsorship opportunities, which include;
• $2,500 Title Sponsor; includes 2 five man team and company logo prominently displayed on event logo on all event paraphernalia
• $1,000 Co-sponsor; includes 1 five man team and logo displayed prominently at the event
• $750 Lunch Sponsor; logo on sign at lunch station
• $250 Station Sponsors; logo at an individual station
• Donate door prizes;
All sponsorships and donations will be considered a tax deductible contribution. Title, co-sponsors and lunch sponsors are due by April 2, 2018 and station sponsors are due by May 4, 2018. These contributions will be used to further educate water users in north Louisiana on the importance of water conservation. If you are interested in a sponsorship please contact Lindsay Gouedy at LGouedy@latech.edu or by phone at 318.245.8694.
- Sparta Groundwater Commission Meeting - Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Sparta Shoot Sporting Clay Competition - Saturday, June 2, 2018